After the crystal clear goblet is stained with bright wine, as long as it is cleaned correctly, it can restore the original crystal and translucency. Properly cleaning wine glasses is very important, if not, leaving little water marks or stains on the smooth crystal glass, then these stains may never be wiped off. Cleaning the wine glass may seem simple, but it is also a difficult technical task to thoroughly clean the wine glass.
So how do you completely clean your wine glass to create a hygienic and clean environment for your next wine tasting experience? Let’s first understand the characteristics of the goblet. Crystal goblets are generally made of porous, well-permeable materials, so it is very easy to absorb odors. Therefore, when cleaning wine glasses, the cleaning agent used is preferably unscented. If you want to see a crystal clear goblet the next day, in addition to cleaning the wine glass with water, it will not leave stains, and the water droplets or mist attached to the wine glass should be evaporated. The specific steps to clean the wine glass are as follows:
1. Before cleaning the wine glass, it is best to prepare 2 plates of clean water, one plate is used for the first round of cleaning the wine glass, and the other plate is used to filter the wine glass.
2. Hold the wine glass in one hand, and hold the sponge soaked in soapy liquid in the other hand, put the wine glass in the first plate of warm water, and scrub the wine glass from the inside to the outside;
3. Carefully focus on scrubbing the edge of the wine glass and the finger prints on the outside of the glass body;
Teach you how to properly clean wine glasses
4. Put the wine glass in the second plate of water to filter.
5. Use a clean white linen cloth to dry the wine glass, and wipe off the water marks and fingerprints left on the wine glass.
When cleaning the wine glass, if you encounter the stain of lipstick left on the mouth of the glass, you need to focus on scrubbing it, and the bottom of the glass soaked in wine and its surroundings may be the most important parts to clean. This wine glass cleaning method is fast and clean, which can make the goblets once stained with fresh red wine look brand new and re-radiate a crystal clear luster.